Tuesday, June 4, 2013

We have electricity!!!

The electricians were hard at work today!!  It is really cool to be able to turn the lights on and off in the house!  Yeah!  All of the light fixtures were installed, our lamp post outside and the carriage lights by the garage doors and the sliding door out back.  The plumbers were also around because the toilet along with the towel bars, sink fixtures and toilet paper holders were installed in the hallway bathroom.  I took a ton of pictures- here they are in random order!!!
                 
                                                            Chandelier in Dining Room




                                                                Hallway Bathroom

                                                       Hallway Bathroom


                                                                 Light in Foyer


                                                            Hardwood in Morning Room


                                                                 


                                                           Lights in Master Bathroom
                                         
                                                                      Pantry


                                           Recessed Lights in Kitchen

                                                         Retaining Wall


                                                      Getting ready to pour our sidewalk 

                                                         Sliding Door in Basement


4 comments:

  1. O M G, it all changed like overnight!! I was like just in there....looking awesome!!

    I know you have some horror stories but you never publish them....silly girl :) Dish the drama.....like if I dont get landscaping today, Im gonna lose my mind!!

    The retaining wow, didnt know you were getting one of those!!! who did it??? Awesome looking!!

    I tried talking to the landscapers yesterday,none of them really spoke english...urrghhhh!! You cant encourage someone to come to your house next if they dont understand you.......hmmmm, one of RH's master plans!!

    I hope your PM is enjoying his vaca, but that always made me nervous, but you will love the other one too, lemme know if you need to kick some butt for ya....LOL :)

    The kids dont have the sand pile to play in anymore!! hahahaha..

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHA!! My only bad horror story so far was when the painters forgot to close the window in the morning room and close the morning room door. It rained and soaked the paper covering the floors...to the point the water was starting to soak through the paper.....I was not a happy camper.....Not to mention the ding dongs left my house unlocked overnight as well. Not cool...not cool at all. The kids are bummed about the sand pile :( I didn't know I was getting a retaining wall either but it was a nice bonus! I guess they had to put one in due to the grade of the yard- the yard would end up in the driveway when it rained I guess....

    I'm excited that you are finally getting your landscaping!!! Can't wait to come check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks awesome. The wall is a nice touch. I like how your sidewalk slopes around. It is all those little details that make your house a home.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks great! Can you tell me the measurement of the family room?

    ReplyDelete