Monday, June 24, 2013

Final Walkthrough!!!

This morning we had our final walkthrough with our PM.  Everything went very well and took about 2 hours.  He showed us how our appliances worked and looked over the house from inside/out and top/bottom.  We found a few areas that needed attention but overall everything has already been taken care of!  Landscaping looks nice- however, with no one watering the grass/plants until we move next Monday I don't expect things to look too green.. :(  The weather has been hot and sunny and no rain. Still waiting on word from NVR regarding our clear to close.  As of this a.m. they were still requesting documents.  I took a picture of the house completely finished with the lanscaping!


11 comments:

  1. You cant do a finalwalkthrough update with no pics crazy lady!!!!

    Pics??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol! I figured people are bored looking at my pics!! Haha! Ill post some later on- movers are here now and things are a little wild!

      Delete
  2. How exciting Can't wait to see the pics.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just saw your post on the other Oakmont blog (at least the only other one I know exists!) Can't wait to check out all of your pics. We're building it in North Strabane - should close in August.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's awesome Kristy! Your not too far from us! What elevation are you building?

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Do you have a blog address? Mind if I follow it?!

      Delete
  6. We are doing Elevation A (I think) with the full front porch. There was only one choice of elevation for the full porch, and the porch was a must have for us.
    I don't have a house blog, sorry!! Just been keeping track ourselves. I might still start one though...framing should happen next week, is that too late to start a blog? LOL I'll let you know if I do.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lol! It's never too late to start a blog! I would love to hear about your options, colors, etc!! Love the front porch!! We had a front porch on our old house and it was awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Okay it took me two hours but I did it, lol

    http://oakmontatmajestichills.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yay!!! Thanks!! I'll be checking it out!!!

    ReplyDelete