Thursday, May 30, 2013

Stone progress

They are making a lot of headway with the stone work!  They were applying mortar on the stone this afternoon!!  Looks like the only thing left to do is the porch columns.  Driveway is supposed to be paved tomorrow and landscaping will begin next week sometime (bye bye gravel parking lot in front yard! lol)   The plumbers and electricians will also be by next week to hang the chandelier, install sink fixtures, etc.  Our appliances were also delivered today.










9 comments:

  1. I love how the stone wraps around the side of your home. It is very pretty. You are so close to moving in.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you!! We are very happy with how it turned out!! I can't believe how close we are!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your elevation with the metal roof portico and partial stone, with the stone water table wrapping around teh entire house!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW that was done sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo fast holy crap! Im in love with it, but i tell you that all the time!!

    If you get landscaping before me I am stealing IT!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It did get done fast, huh? They had 2 crews working on it. I can't wait to see the porch columns! Don't worry- I won't have landscaping before you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Melissa! I just wanted to say I love your exterior choices. I stumbled across your blog in our quest for siding. Really wish RH would offer an app to help Buyers. After seeing your Sandy Tan siding, Pebble Clay shaker, & black shutters we were sold! We are building a Revenna Elev M cottage style. So thank you for the visual of what I hope our house to look like! ;-) Quick questions, what stone did you use(I have a feeling it's not offered in our community if it's Bucks County stone. I'm trying to request it!). And, how did you get them to wrap the stone all the way around to basement level? We have a walkout too but I'm under the impression the stone will just be in the front. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete