Friday, May 24, 2013

More progress!

Stopped by the house today and took some pictures of the progress!  All of the cabinets were in, including the island!  The fireplace mantel was in place, as well as baseboards and the trim around the doors.  One interesting thing we noticed was that we have window sills! The model doesn't have window sills but our PM told us that the model is an older model.  My cats will be thrilled to have window sills!  The vinyl was installed in the laundry room and they finished the tile in the master bathroom.  It all looks great!  The hardwood will begin tomorrow.  Now- for the stone....they came and delivered the scaffolding and some tools but took off after that????  What the heck???  Our PM is on it.   Now....for the pictures!


                                                      Back side of kitchen (microwave and fridge)

                                                    Family Room (slate fireplace)


                                                 Wyoming Cherry Spice Cabinets


                                                          Laundry Room vinyl (Initiator 66178)

                                                                   Listello in master bath (Marazzi Walnut)

                                                           Master Bathroom (Fidenza Cafe tile)







                                                           Window sill!!!!!

4 comments:

  1. Moving along day by day, I'm surprised you didnt call me...lol

    yeah I saw the guys putting up the scaffling but that was IT?? Gesh! Well I wonder if any of us will see any movement this weekend being memorial day weekend...

    I saw Troy Granite today, but I had figured they just came out to do the template since your cabinets just went in...I wish I had had a neighbor like myself giving you a blow by blow throughout the day.......aren't you a lucky ducky to have me????? Ha ha we still gotta do that "coffee' one night......I say a full blown dinner!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol!!! Yeah- they delivered the scaffolding and that was it. We ran into L this afternoon and he was not very happy... He's in contact with company. Trying to get them to come out tomorrow.. Ding Dongs should have to work all weekend...IMO. I was excited to see how much was completed inside though! Ill stop by later in the afternoon tomorrow to see the hardwood!
    I appreciate all of your updates!! You rock!!

    Definately dinner!!! Plus dessert!!! :).

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the window sills, I hope we get them on our home, my cat loves to watch the coming and goings. Beautiful choices.
    www.romeiswheretheheartis.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete