Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Framing has begun!!!

Framing started yesterday! We really saw progress today!  The first floor looked like it was almost framed!  Here are some pics! I wonder how much will be done tomorrow?



                                           Monday- Framing Day 1




Framing Day 2-  3 car garage on left side

                                              Framing day 2-  Morning Room and Walkout Basement
                                            Framing day 2-  Front of House!!  We also have a shower in our front yard (not       visible in picture!) lol


4 comments:

  1. Remember our conversation and take many many pictures, I can only help you in the future.

    Looking good, tomorrow you will prob see a second floor if this weather holds up....these guys are working hard, I hear the banging going on all day...hey you wanna keep in down...down there...lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup! Second floor up today! I got so excited to see the stairs inside!!!! Sorry for all of that noise!!!

      Delete
  2. Very cool! I know a most of the Ryan home styles have lots of windows but for some reason the first thing I thought when I looked at the pictures was "wow, there are a LOT of windows". Great for natural light and taking in that beautiful view of the hills behind you; maybe not so great for having to get window coverings for them all :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I hear ya on those window coverings!!! Definately going to be an expense. We really wanted a lot of natural light in the house though!

      Delete